Re: Greetings!

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Greetings!
From: Systemkennung Linux <linux@mailhost.uni-koblenz.de>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 1995 01:21:26 +0100 (MET)
Hi,

> You're both wrong and right -- Yard SQL is also available for Linux/Intel.
> And this is of course little endian :-)
>
>  > Well, I'll now finally leave from the university to the Black Forest.
>  > Friends that I haven't seen for months, parties, skiing (yeah!) and
>  > probably not so much mips-ing ...
>
> Well, happy vacations!

Well, but I just can't leave my hands away from the keyboard.  I've
hacked an ISA interrupt handler for the Pica board.  Dunno if it will
also work for the EISA Jazz machines.  Then I took a short look into the
old Deskstation Tyne interrupt handler and found the part handling
interrupts >= 8 completly buggy.  Tried to fix it but without a board
I can't test it ...

But the really good news is that the Acer now recognices ISA cards -
I tried a NE2000.  I'm gonna try to boot the machine via TFTP.