Greetings!

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Greetings!
From: Andreas Busse <andy@soft-n-hard.de>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 1995 12:44:09 +0100
Hi everybody,

I must admit that I did not contribute that much to the
project in the last weeks. However, I've read all messages
and know that there is progress! Great!

I also have some news, although less technical:

- the SGI project is still under work, and SGI's customer
  plans to use Linux/MIPS as soon as possible. I'm not
  sure if we can turn this into a monetary thing, but
  we'll see.

- I received the signed contracts from SNI, and they
  promised me a brand new RM200 for mid January. I also
  was asked if we were interested to port Linux/MIPS to
  the RM300 and RM400 boxes... Guess we are :-)

- The german distributor of the YARD SQL server for Linux
  contacted me -- he heard from SNI that Linux/MIPS will run
  on RM200 boxes too. I promised to keep him informed.

- On a rather inofficial way I heard that SNI plans to
  ship RM200 boxes together with Linux/MIPS. Not confirmed
  by SNI yet, but who knows what will happen.

Well, that's it for the moment.

Happy new year and nice Xmas to everyone!

Cheers,
Andy