Re: Recently, ...

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Recently, ...
From: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 1995 15:12:58 -0700
:    - Write the (E)ISA interrupt handler code for Jazz machines.  Based
:      on it should be possible to use some network card like a NE2000
:      without even touching the driver.  Maybe this might already working
:      for Deskstations which already have that code?

Not sure at this time.  I've had about a zillion other things to do
recently and haven't had a chance to try the 1.3.x stuff yet.  I hope
to shortly...

Warner