FTP uploads available

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr (The List)
Subject: FTP uploads available
From: Stoned Elipot <elipot@fnet.fr>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 1995 14:43:16 +0100
Hi all,
Ralf's uploads are available on ftp.fnet.fr (yes Ralf, we had worked out
all this stuff ;).

In the libc/ sub-directory you will find the GNU libc binaries both for big
and little endian machines (libc/mips-linuxelf and libc/mipsel-linuxelf).
 In the libc/src/glibc/ sub-directory you will find
Ralf's patches against GNU libc snapshot 95/12/12, I had put there the note
from Ulrich Drepper (Hope you don't mind Ulrich) just to recall you that
using this lib is subject to special care.
The bin/ subdirectory has been created, it contains Ralf's binaries of fileutils
and ash, linked statically against GNU libc: both big-endian and little-endian
versions are provided.

And of course latest kernel patches are in src/kernel/v1.3

Enjoy, and well thanks Ralf !

Andy, I know you're not very please about this 'always switching of tools'
scheme, but I'm pretty conviced - from what Ralf told us - that GNU libc
is the only available way for big-endian people...

Cheers, Stoned.