Re: New uploads on

Subject: Re: New uploads on
From: Ulrich Drepper <>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 1995 15:32:28 +0100
From: Systemkennung Linux <>
Subject: New uploads on
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 1995 14:09:24 +0100 (MET)

> Hi all,
> I'm uploading the following new files to  Not much to say about
> the kernel patches execept that applying them is a must.
> libc-951212.diffs contains the mips diffs for glibc snapshot 951212.  The
> full sources are available from in /roland.  To

Ralf, please make a binary available to the testers.  I don't like the
idea to deal with lots of self-compiled version now.  Everybody should
get your version and report bugs to you or me.

We are currently not prepared to respond to bug messages from lots of
users.  The code changes (sometimes) very fast and we require some
"noise" filters (please excuse this expression, no real bug report is
noise, but it becomes noise when the bug is already fixed).

MIPS people, if you use glibc and find bugs report them to Ralf, if it
is MIPS related, or me (and Ralf) in any other case.  At *no*time*
report it to any mailing list.  We already have so much confusion
about different libc version that we cannot stand another reason.

Thanks for your attention,

-- Uli
\      / Ulrich Drepper / Univ. at Karlsruhe, Germany / CS Dept. / IPD
L\inux/  email:          smail: Rubensstr. 5
  \  /      76149 Karlsruhe