Re: Progress with gcc, but yet another problem...

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Progress with gcc, but yet another problem...
From: Stoned Elipot <Stoned.Elipot@univ-evry.fr>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 1995 17:37:07 +0100
Hi,
>include:       ?? maybe include-4.6.27 w/MIPS patches??
If you use glibc, you have to compil first glibc and then do an install
of glibc in order to have the include files. Well you  have to get a working
cross-compiler to achieve this, and well if I recall well you can install
the compiler before the makefile thought it had done all the stuff. Please
Ralf could you please recall us the procedure. Oh well I'll try to do
it again tonight...

Cheers, Stoned.