Re: mips-linux instead of mipsel-linux

Subject: Re: mips-linux instead of mipsel-linux
From: "Michael Laird" <>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 1995 16:45:13 -0500
On Dec 5, 10:27pm, you wrote:
>  > But where do I get the core gcc & binutils source?  I know where Ralf's
>  > are, and I also found gcc-2.5.8.tar.gz, gcc-2.7.1.tar.gz, and
>  > in the canonical source for GNU stuff,
>  >
> If you definitely can't find a 2.7.0 source, I can make it available
> for you. Just let me know.

Thank you.  I'm downloading 2.7.1 right now, but I don't know if the patches
will work on that version, so a copy of 2.7.0 would be a great help.

Where do you get your copies from?

Michael Laird, Nashua, NH               "Glory to God in the highest, and on
Sanders, A Lockheed Martin Company      earth peace, good will toward men."              -- Luke 2:14
[All opinions expressed are personal and do not represent Sanders in any way.]