Re: mips-linux instead of mipsel-linux

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: mips-linux instead of mipsel-linux
From: Stoned Elipot <Stoned.Elipot@univ-evry.fr>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 1995 21:47:45 +0100
Hi,
>(ftp://ftp.fnet.fr/linux-mips/crossdev/i486-linux/README) ?  In that case I'd
>also appreciate any leads on the closest version of the source that I should
>look for (ie, where do you get yours from to configure as mipsel-linux?).
Hum,... I'm afraid you have to build you crossdev tool suit(e) :)
Basically with Ralf's patches, you do a
./configure --target=mips-linux
and of course you can replace mips-linux by mipsel-linux, mips-linuxelf or even
mipsel-linuxelf ;)

Ralf's patch have to be applied on a core gcc, binutils packages.
You will find Ralf patchs in ftp.fnet.fr:/linux-mips/crossdev/src

Cheers, Stoned.