Latest version of Linux/MIPS kernel source v1.3?

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Latest version of Linux/MIPS kernel source v1.3?
From: "Michael Laird" <mlaird@franck.sanders.lockheed.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 1995 10:51:42 -0500
Hopefully this will be an easy question!

Yesterday we went to ftp.fnet.fr/linux-mips/src/kernel/v1.3 and tried to grab
the best version of the kernel source.  A file in that directory says
"LATEST-IS-1.3.34", so we tried downloading 1.3.0 and the patch files to get to
1.3.34.  Unfortunately,  linux-1.3.0.tar.gz  unzips with an error:
        gzip: linux-1.3.0/arch/mips/kernel/tyne.S
        stdin: unexpected end of file

Should we just grab linux-1.3.39 instead?

Thanks for your help!

Michael Laird

Michael Laird, Nashua, NH               "Glory to God in the highest, and on
Sanders, A Lockheed Martin Company      earth peace, good will toward men."
mlaird@franck.sanders.lockheed.com              -- Luke 2:14
[All opinions expressed are personal and do not represent Sanders in any way.]