Re: Subscribe

To: skrul@mnovi.bevc.blacksburg.va.us, linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Subscribe
From: Andreas Busse <andy@soft-n-hard.de>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 1995 07:40:32 +0100
Cc: andy@soft-n-hard.de
Hi Steve,

 > I would like to subscribe to this mailing list.

thanks for your interest in Linux/MIPS. Please note that
our mailing list is private, ie. for developers only.
If you like to contribute to Linux/MIPS you are of course
welcome, but I need some info first. Do you have a Mips
box, and if so, which kind of? It would also be good to
know if you feel able to spend some time into kernel and/or
device driver hacking.

Thanks in advance,
Andy