Information about Linux MIPS port

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Information about Linux MIPS port
From: "Michael Laird" <mlaird@franck.sanders.lockheed.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 1995 11:15:17 -0500
Here at Sanders (a Lockheed Martin company) we build a R4600-based single board
computer on a VME bus backplane.  I've been asked to help get a Linux kernel up
and running on our MIPS board as soon as possible (really before Christmas!).
I would like to subscribe to the developers mailing list; I'm already a
subscriber to the list that runs on vger.rutgers.edu.  I'd also appreciate
information about the status of the MIPS port, and where I should start with
getting the Linux/MIPS kernel running on my R4600 board, especially the best
version of the kernel source code that I should try to port.

Thanks in advance for any help, and I hope that I will soon be able to begin
hacking code and helping in the MIPS port!

Michael Laird

Michael Laird, Nashua, NH               "Glory to God in the highest, and on
Sanders, A Lockheed Martin Company      earth peace, good will toward men."
mlaird@franck.sanders.lockheed.com              -- Luke 2:14
[All opinions expressed are personal and do not represent Sanders in any way.]