Re: subscribe

To: miguel@nuclecu.unam.mx, linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: subscribe
From: Andreas Busse <andy@soft-n-hard.de>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 1995 15:18:41 +0100
Hi Miguel,

 > I have a spare ds/2100 and maybe I could modify my SPARC/Lance driver
 > to work on the dec mips machines.

Sorry for the late response -- I was extremely busy last week.
You're of course welcome to the Linux/MIPS mailing list. If
you need further info about the state of the DEC port you should
get in touch with Paul Antoine <paul@suite.sw.oz.au>. Paul is
on the list as well, but due to some odd mail problems he can
read us only.
Also, feel free to post any questions you have!

Cheers,
Andy