Linux/MIPS app for SGI

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Linux/MIPS app for SGI
From: Andreas Busse <andy@soft-n-hard.de>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 1995 12:13:33 +0100
Hi all,

I'd like to forward you a piece of an email I got this
morning from SGI Switzerland. This is what I've waited
for :-)

"... Would you and your new company, or your MIPS/LINUX co-conspirators
from Waldorf, be able to take on a consulting contract to finish,
or at least sufficunetly advance, the MIPS/LINUX port in time for
the March demo? ..."

I can't tell you more about this thing at the moment, but I
guess there *are* some people under us that would work on
Linux/MIPS for *money*. Or am I wrong? I would :-)

Cheers,
Andy