Re: about Linux/MIPS

Subject: Re: about Linux/MIPS
From: Andreas Busse <>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 08:42:43 +0100
Hi Tatsuya,

 > I want to subscribe your mailing list.
 > And please tell me where the FTP site of newest Linux/MIPS code.
 > with best regards,
 > Tatsuya

ok, welcome to Linux/MIPS! The latest sources are on

FNET is also running our mailing list, but due to some social
problems the french utilities might strike today. If you can't
get thru, try the other major Linux ftp sites (e.g. sunsite

We'll also put you on the list. Feel free to post any questions
you have!

P.S.: Stoned or Luc, could you please put Tatsuya on the list?
Thanks, Andy

Andreas Busse                      |