I only want to remind you some little things:
- the monthly archives of this list are available in
ftp.fnet.fr:/linux-mips/private/mail-archive/ (they are put there somewhere
between the 1st and the 5th of each following month)
- the weekly archives (as well as the monthly ones, data replication :) are
available by the archive functionality of the list. To have the help on this
just send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the two words
'help archive' in the subject. All you have to know is that:
- monthly archives files are in list subdirectory archive/monthly/
and are named like 'month-10-1995'
- weekly archives files are in list subdirectory archive/weekly/
and are named like 'week-43-1995'
- each individual submission to the list is stored as a single numbered file
in the list subdirectory archive/latest/
Well reading the help text, and doing a few 'ls' command will clear things ;)
PS/ tip for Jens: want to know what was going on last weekend? Just grab
the archive for the last week: put 'get archive/weekly/week-47-1995'
in the body of a mail, 'archive' in its subject and send it to
email@example.com, "et voila" in french in the text :) I love