Re: Low-res problem idea

Subject: Re: Low-res problem idea
From: Stoned Elipot <>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 1995 18:15:15 +0100
Hi all,
Ralf> How about setting up a new mailing list exclusivly dedicated to
Ralf> the purpose of porting Linux to other architectures?  I think in
Ralf> general there is often a bit a lack of comunication between the
Ralf> Linux peoples about such issues.  Recently the were a few email
Ralf> discussions about portability topics.  Unfortunately not all the
Ralf> people that should had interest in the discussion were involved
Ralf> and I think a mailing list would be a way to solve the problem.
Ralf> I think we could setup such a list with *fast* answer times on
Ralf> either (Stoned, Luc?) or on

Yes we can do that! Well, we are going to ask to Fnet council the 'OK'
then we are going to setup a, or whatever name
you'd like.

Cheers, Stoned.