Re: Low-res problem idea

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Low-res problem idea
From: Stoned Elipot <Stoned.Elipot@univ-evry.fr>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 1995 18:15:15 +0100
Hi all,
>>>>> "Ralf" == Systemkennung Linux <linux@mailhost.uni-koblenz.de> writes:
[SNIP]
Ralf> How about setting up a new mailing list exclusivly dedicated to
Ralf> the purpose of porting Linux to other architectures?  I think in
Ralf> general there is often a bit a lack of comunication between the
Ralf> Linux peoples about such issues.  Recently the were a few email
Ralf> discussions about portability topics.  Unfortunately not all the
Ralf> people that should had interest in the discussion were involved
Ralf> and I think a mailing list would be a way to solve the problem.
Ralf> I think we could setup such a list with *fast* answer times on
Ralf> either fnet.fr (Stoned, Luc?) or on phil.uni-sb.de.

Yes we can do that! Well, we are going to ask to Fnet council the 'OK'
then we are going to setup a linux-port@fnet.fr, or whatever name
you'd like.

Cheers, Stoned.