Re: SCSI & style of life

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: SCSI & style of life
From: Systemkennung Linux <linux@mailhost.uni-koblenz.de>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 1995 16:14:19 +0100 (MET)

> > discontinuing to support and oh, why is that damned float.h thing GCC is
> > always complaining about ...
> >
> This what you're looking for? From building gcc-2.7.1.

No, I know that float.h is for - otherwise I would never have been able
to build a libc :-)  This doesn't necessarily mean that I can assume
people to know that, too.  Though it's nice to get a newer float.h.
I've built mine almost two years ago on RISC/os 4.52 running on a R2000,
the last MIPS machine of the university.  Now we're almost completly
Sparc.  Bad because I don't have a MIPS machine left for doing tests,
debugging code before I use it for Linux/MIPS and so on.