Re: SCSI & style of life

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: SCSI & style of life
From: linux-user <linux@jens1.whu-koblenz.de>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 1995 14:22:36 +0100 (MET)
Hi all

Paolo Bevilacqua wrote:

> HOLYDAYS! .... apart jokes, if you feel you have to pass hand, it's ok. I'm
> sure you will keep contributing to the whole. Let's find another working model
> if not another coordinator, this is the place to talk about it, and this is
> the
> time to do it. Comments, please.

I think Andy is the _natural_ choice as a coordinator.
I can't understand (same as Andy) that nobody is willing to
take the SNI-Baby.

Unfortunately, I really have no time, to do these things, unless I earn
money for it. But even, from some miracle spring, if there would be money,
my first goal is to get my own company going.

We don't deal with software-development, so I'd have a very hard time
to explain to my companion, why he is in charge to sell and do, while
I am doing nice things.

Anyway: Long words, short conclusio:

   Michael, by any chance: Can you take the SNI-Baby?
   If you can't, what about the other Linux-guys in KO-University?
   Has anybody the grip to fight the 68k- NeXtStep-Prof Giessen on
   a University driven project?

Greetings,
   Jens