Re: SCSI & style of life

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: SCSI & style of life
From: "Paolo Bevilacqua" <pab@uni.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 1995 13:57:45 +0100
> Subject: Re: SCSI & style of life
> There aren't any endian assumptions in the 5380 code or SCSI code in
> general (the 68K people are doing fine with it), so you should be
> happy on a Big or Little endian MIPS.

Thank you Drew for your clarifications. Only, isn't yet clear for me where the
Emulex FAS216 categorize among the various families you mentioned.

> Does some one have a spare one of these machines?
of ARC boxes ? Hmmm.. unless somebody on this list wants to separate from his
box, should be very cheap to get one from resellers (or even makers) that have
them unsold in stock, others can have more info about actual places to ask for.

        /pab