Re: New uploads

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: New uploads
From: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 1995 18:44:56 -0700
: I sent him patches back (right, Warner?) to verify the
: changes. The complicated thing was that we were both
: working a the same part, namely the a.out loader. I will
: send you patches, Stoned. If Warner made changes *after*
: applying, these should also go into the distribution.

He's right.  I still owe him these patches.  I thought I had sent them
off, but I was wrong :-(.  It took me a while to find the patches that
Andy had sent me.  After a find ~ -print | xargs egrep milo, I found
where I had stashed them away....

Warner