Re: New uploads

Subject: Re: New uploads
From: Drew Eckhardt <>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 1995 14:45:15 -0700
In message <>, wri
>All this time I thought Drew was this quiet hacker type.  He he he.  Cool.

Actually, it gets much worse (or better, depending on your
perspective).  When not hacking Linux or something for my day job, I
drive a Toyota with a 5.7L Chevy V8 shoehorned under the hood, make
snowboard descents of conviently located mountains, ride a 920cc
street bike, and skydive (this is part of the progression from
mundane skydiving, to freestyle, to skysurfing).

Other less exciting hobies include an ocassional combat handgun match,
a little mountain climbing, and road biking.

Making toys like the spud gun and Chevota is still hacking, just not