linuxdox-sgml tools (was: project flow)

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: linuxdox-sgml tools (was: project flow)
From: Kai Harrekilde-Petersen <kah@terma.dk>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 95 16:56:35 MET
Mailer: Elm [revision: 70.85]
> > > Most of the other Linux docs/Howtos/Webpages have been created with the
> > > SGML tools that are available somewhere on Sunsite.  It would be nice
> > > if whoever will maintain these pages will switch to these tools, too.
> > > Output in different formats from just one source is a nice thing :-)
> >
> > Where do they live?

> Try archie :-) The tools carry the word SGML in their name ...

Its called linuxdoc-sgml-1.4.tar.gz (maybe 1.4 hasn't made it there yet), and
it should reside in something like /pub/Linux/utils/text  (at least,
that's where the v1.1 is on Yggdrasil's july/august CD's).

I'm willing to help convert the docs into SGML, as I have a reasonable
grip on the linuxdoc package (i use it for the ftape-HOWTO).

Kai
--
Kai Harrekilde-Petersen  <kah@terma.dk>  Linux: The choice of a GNU generation
Terma Elektronik, Surveillance Systems Division    #include <std/disclaimer.h>