Re: New uploads

Subject: Re: New uploads
From: Systemkennung Linux <>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 1995 15:00:38 +0100 (MET)

>  > Please send them to me; Andreas would do very much else except forwarding
>  > them to me.
> That's the question -- I guess Warner's patches go into 1.2.11.x
> Do you still maintain this kernel ?

No.  But again applying his patches to 1.3 won't too much trouble.

Apropos trouble - I'm just adding all the patches and bugfixes I
hacked for binutils 2.5.2 into 2.6.  Means essentially doing the
whole work once again.  But using the new features will make the
switch to ELF for bootstrapping much easier.