Re: fwd: Re: Project flow...

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: fwd: Re: Project flow...
From: Andreas Busse <andy@soft-n-hard.de>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 1995 13:13:10 +0100
Hi all,

 > Andreas Busse wrote:
 >
 > > What I'm missing is someone who takes care of documentation. We
 > > have a web server at FNET, but the pages are probably totally out
 > > of date. The way FNET works make it impossible for me to keep them
 > > up to date since when the server was at Waldorf I was used to add
 > > a word or sentence here and there, sometimes many times a day.
 >
 > What is the problem? Maybe I can be of help at this point?

Yeah, if you like... Just grab any news that are posted here,
make a short HTML description of it (in the style the linux-mips-news
page is), and then send it off to Stoned and/or Luc and tell us what
you've added.
Just take a look at http://www.fnet.fr/linux-mips/linux-mips-news.html.
The last entry is of 9/22/95 -- a bit out of date...

Would be great if you could take care of our news paper.

Cheers,
Andy