Re: New uploads

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: New uploads
From: Systemkennung Linux <linux@mailhost.uni-koblenz.de>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 1995 12:33:01 +0100 (MET)
Hi,

> Great. But you missed the point. Don't tell people something like
> "then configure it with something like ...". Either exactly
> describe the configuration *you* used to succeed, or nothing
> at all. Sorry for being so pedantic, but it was so often the
> case that necessary or special configurations parameter weren't
> mentioned that I believe it's better to say nothing instead of
> some vague explanations that might lead to frustration only. Ok?

OK, I'l upload a snapshot of my installed binaries. It's an archive
of about ~8.5mb which will install itself into /usr.  I don't
use /usr/local because actually I'd have to move my whole /usr
hirarchy to there - everything is homebrew ...  Oh, and everything
are ELF executables linked with libc 5.0.9.