Re: New uploads

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: New uploads
From: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 22:28:04 -0700
I'll be happy to build and upload a cross compiler for FreeBSD.  I'd
build the library too, but it sounds a little too raw to do that just
yet (correct me if I'm wrong).  I will not be able to do this for
NT/MIPS because the compilers there gave me so much trouble I
reformatted the hard disk (well, I had a disk die and needed the disk
for production use).

Also, I sent a bunch of patches off to Andreas about a month ago for
the Deskstation.  Didn't you get them Andy?  If not, I'll be happy to
resend them.

I've just started a new job (with Drew, no less), so my free time went
from quite high to rather low.  I've developed a backlog of projects,
so it may take until after the first of the year to get that backlog
cleared out.

Warner