Re: Work [was: Re: SNI Alliance Partner]

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Work [was: Re: SNI Alliance Partner]
From: Stoned Elipot <Stoned.Elipot@univ-evry.fr>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 20:07:56 +0100
>>>>> "Ralf" == Systemkennung Linux <linux@mailhost.uni-koblenz.de> writes:
[SNIP]
Ralf> Well, we tried to install various versions of WNT on the Oily to
Ralf> verify that it's working.  The machine always crashes at a more
Ralf> or less random point.  From what Stoned told me this was what we
Ralf> had to excpect because MS doesn't support the Oily anymore.
Ralf> Milo however works always and the kernel never.

Hum,... I'm not so sure about no support for Olly in WNT, all I know
is that I had tried about 4 or 5 version (only different from the
compilation number, which is indicated between '[' ']' if I recall
well: only two among them can be installed and ''''used'''''''''

I'll try to do another install, just to be sure about the correct
version number...

Stoned.