Re: New uploads

Subject: Re: New uploads
From: Andreas Busse <>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 19:47:20 +0100

 > Citing myself - "for your pleasure".  Nothing else.
 > > Do you know what I mean?
 > There is a README and a INSTALL file in the full source tree. Read it.
 > I don't think it's my duty to repeat libc's documentation.  There rest
 > should be relativly obvious for someone who has read it ...

Great. But you missed the point. Don't tell people something like
"then configure it with something like ...". Either exactly
describe the configuration *you* used to succeed, or nothing
at all. Sorry for being so pedantic, but it was so often the
case that necessary or special configurations parameter weren't
mentioned that I believe it's better to say nothing instead of
some vague explanations that might lead to frustration only. Ok?

Andreas Busse                      |