Olli Video

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Olli Video
From: Stoned Elipot <Stoned.Elipot@univ-evry.fr>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 19:45:18 +0100
>> The monitor synchronises the frequency from the BIOS; however the
>> kernel crashes before it prints something.  Milo at the same time

Kernel crashing on a Olly, it's impossible with the conjunction milo
0.25 and kernel 1.2.11.2 !! ;) Joke aside this monitor/g364 stuff is
getting boring, but the kernel should be working...

>> seems to be working without trouble.  Suppose that means that the
>> console doesn't handle the low resolution.

Andreas> Impossible. I run my Magnum with Lowres since my monitor
Andreas> can't handle highres too. To be more precise: I wrote the
Andreas> driver using the lowres mode!

Andreas> When I remember right, Wayne reported problems with the audio
Andreas> hardware. Not that it is used for something, but perhaps this
Andreas> box is more or less damaged. If someone can give me
Andreas> configuration hints, I could verify this with Stefan's Oily
Andreas> (also residing in the "unused or unusable hardware"
Andreas> department).

Hum,... at least memory is good, in fact it's the only box on wich my
little oilyram program worked - beside the Parisien one, which was
found in a trash box, I recall it :). Anyway what exactly do you want
Andy when you talk about 'configuration hints' ?

Stoned.