Re: Work [was: Re: SNI Alliance Partner]

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Work [was: Re: SNI Alliance Partner]
From: Andreas Busse <andy@soft-n-hard.de>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 18:28:02 +0100
 > Well, this fails for Wayne's configuration.  By that way - the Olli setup
 > offers three different screen settings.  Hires and lowres and a third one
 > with the same resolution like one the first two but different vertical
 > scan rate.  Dunno believe this is the problem, but just in case ...

Hmm. I had only two choices: Lo and Hi res...

 > Can you try to read out the registers of the G364?

Sorry, but my Magnum and Oily collection currently resides in
the "unused or unusable hardware stock". My desktop is fullfilled
with Windoze shit and I go crazy with virtual, ah sorry, visual
basic. I never thought that I would do such shit, not even for
money...

I'll find a place for the Magnum soon, but definitely not before
Wednesday.

Cheers,
Andy