Re: Work [was: Re: SNI Alliance Partner]

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Work [was: Re: SNI Alliance Partner]
From: Andreas Busse <andy@soft-n-hard.de>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 17:38:08 +0100
Hi again!

 > Ok. This is what i'd like to do, subjected to manage a fix for my low res
 > board:
 > - completation of the fast console driver
 > - SCSI driver

Great! Please contact Luc and Ralf regarding the console driver,
both in 1.2.11.x as well as 1.3.x.
Regarding SCSI: Is there anything you need? I can send you some
code snippets. Also, you should contact Drew Eckhard as well
as Per Fogelstroem <pefo@ena.se>. If you want to have docs,
forget about calling NCR. They build electronic cash systems,
not chips :-) Jokes aside, if you want 53C94 docs, I'll get
them for you.

Cheers,
Andy