Re: Work [was: Re: SNI Alliance Partner]

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Work [was: Re: SNI Alliance Partner]
From: Systemkennung Linux <linux@mailhost.uni-koblenz.de>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 17:14:23 +0100 (MET)
Hi,

>  > Please, I feel responsible for the NASP - no, you didn't guess it ?! :)
>  > -  I can even, and love to, take over Milo.
>
> Good. Milo is yours :-) I'll send you patches as soon as possible.
> Don't forget to update the docs, and also "linux-mips-news.html"
> on your web server :-)
>
>  > And about the console, well it's Luc who is (willing?) working on
>  > that, and I think there should be a discussion about how introduce the
>  > Linux/68k console in the kernel... That's the only way to do some
>  > interesting stuff: if I believe what Ralf says to me days ago, and
>  > Luc's screams last night when he was comparing the mainstream one and
>  > the 68k one :)
>
> No problem -- I just want to be sure that Luc and/or Paolo agree
> with that. Paolo is quite important since he's the only one with
> a lowres Magnum, or am I wrong?

Wayne's monitor forces him to use his Olli in lowres.  Oh well, actually
he borrowed it to Michael Rausch while he is on holiday.  Michael'd
like to do something on the Linux port put having a machine without
a working is a bit frustrating.  So I'd be happy if someone could
make a quick & dirty hack for him so that display works at least somehow.
Is this possible?