Re: Work [was: Re: SNI Alliance Partner]

Subject: Re: Work [was: Re: SNI Alliance Partner]
From: Andreas Busse <>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 16:55:46 +0100
 > Please, I feel responsible for the NASP - no, you didn't guess it ?! :)
 > -  I can even, and love to, take over Milo.
Good. Milo is yours :-) I'll send you patches as soon as possible.
Don't forget to update the docs, and also "linux-mips-news.html"
on your web server :-)

 > And about the console, well it's Luc who is (willing?) working on
 > that, and I think there should be a discussion about how introduce the
 > Linux/68k console in the kernel... That's the only way to do some
 > interesting stuff: if I believe what Ralf says to me days ago, and
 > Luc's screams last night when he was comparing the mainstream one and
 > the 68k one :)

No problem -- I just want to be sure that Luc and/or Paolo agree
with that. Paolo is quite important since he's the only one with
a lowres Magnum, or am I wrong?

Andreas Busse                      |