Re: SNI Alliance Partner

Subject: Re: SNI Alliance Partner
From: Andreas Busse <>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 16:50:21 +0100

 > Always on the (missing) docs theme: Are the MIPS R4030 docs available ? There
 > is a part number for it, it's worth to try or they will answer that we can
 > play
 > bingo with this number ?

Actually, you got the best docs available with your Olivetti manual.
The docs I have from NEC, Acer and Mips don't say more. However,
I can send you a copy if you like.
Don't ask Mips or any of the silicon manufacturers -- either they
won't know what you mean, or they tell you that the Mips/Risc product
range isn't supported in Europe. If you want to try nevertheless,
contact Mr. Kleinpaul at NEC Europe in Duesseldorf. I got the NEC
docs from him.

Andreas Busse                      |