Re: Work [was: Re: SNI Alliance Partner]

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Work [was: Re: SNI Alliance Partner]
From: Stoned Elipot <Stoned.Elipot@univ-evry.fr>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 16:41:05 +0100
>>>>> "Andreas" == Andreas Busse <andy@soft-n-hard.de> writes:
[SNIP]
Andreas> Perhaps not yours, but as Stoned wrote he is (or plans) to
Andreas> change the console driver (see below).

[SNIP]
Andreas> so I ask before: Could you all please summarize what you feel
Andreas> responsible for?  Or, if this needs to be decided first, come
Andreas> to a decision?

Andreas> The way is should work is that I don't need to ask around to
Andreas> find out who's doing what. Everyone should know whom to send
Andreas> patches if he's changing something.

Please, I feel responsible for the NASP - no, you didn't guess it ?! :)
-  I can even, and love to, take over Milo.

And about the console, well it's Luc who is (willing?) working on
that, and I think there should be a discussion about how introduce the
Linux/68k console in the kernel... That's the only way to do some
interesting stuff: if I believe what Ralf says to me days ago, and
Luc's screams last night when he was comparing the mainstream one and
the 68k one :)

Cheers, Stoned.