Re: Work [was: Re: SNI Alliance Partner]

Subject: Re: Work [was: Re: SNI Alliance Partner]
From: Andreas Busse <>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 16:30:12 +0100

 > I'm just looking the console.c of linux/68k this week-end, and I think
 > is the only way to make the linux/Mips console faster.
 > actually console.c is thinking for Text Card.
 > Linux/68k or linux/Sparc are made for Graphics Card, with good scrool ...

Ok, then. Could you please arrange you with Paolo regarding the
console driver? I mean, would you both declare yourself responsible
for maintaining the console driver? That is, check all patches that
come along, and finally forward them to Ralf?

Nice, thank you :-)

Andreas Busse                      |