Re: Work [was: Re: SNI Alliance Partner]

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Work [was: Re: SNI Alliance Partner]
From: Andreas Busse <andy@soft-n-hard.de>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 14:52:12 +0100
 > Actually, i'm working on the low level routines to have them fast & reliable.
 > (BTW, i think i will run at 1BPP, after some little arithmentic i found that
 > also 4BPP gives only 128 'virtual' lines, that are too few to have advantage
 > from the planned harware scroll).

That is, 256 colors instead of "true colour"? No problem.

 > [...]
 > in the meanwhile, dear 2MB boards owners:
 > please give a look to the oscillator clock close the baby 364: it's 5Mhz ?
 > 8.125 ? or what ?

5.00 Mhz.

 > Also please look at 0xe0200000 and tell me what do you have there.

Sorry, don't have my Magnum ready to use right now. For the
moment, assume that anything that differs from the value you
get there indicates a highres board. We're talking about this
Eprom with just one byte used, right ?

Cheers,
Andy