SNI Alliance Partner

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: SNI Alliance Partner
From: Andreas Busse <andy@soft-n-hard.de>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 1995 19:14:29 +0100
Hi all,

today I got the paperwork from SNI. Well, after signing it
we are "Siemens/Nixdorf Alliance Partners" :-)
That is, we (in terms of law only me, but I don't care)
can use SNI's logo and name in any advertising for Linux/MIPS
and related "products".
More precise, we *must* announce that Linux/MIPS is being
ported to the RM architecture in all press releases, Web
pages, brochures (if any) etc.
Also, we have guaranteed 5 Megs diskspace on SNI's Middleware
CD-Rom for the RM series, as well as right to use SNI's web
pages.
Finally, we're invited to at least one SNI seminar per year
for free. I'm not sure about the number of persons, but that's
a minor detail...
And besides the loaner RM200, we/I can get machines for very
interesting conditions. Anyone interested in a RM1000? :-)

There's just thing that I must clarify: The usual NDA.
However, I guess that SNI is aware of the fact that Linux
sources are always available, so that should be no problem.

After all, I think that this more publicity and support
than expected, don't you think so?

Cheers,
Andy