-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I've uploaded the new kernel patch 35. Highlights include:
- Linus' kernel patch 35
- Many bugfixes
- Some cleanup for the Jazz family of boards.
- Support for the realtime clock of Jazz machines.
- Floppy patches now also work with Acer PICA.
- Acer PICA 61 S3 console now supports all the features of the Linux/i386
console. This also brought a massive speedup. The speed difference to
the G364 is at least by a factor of 100!
- Kernel support for ELF now working
Since the massive changes during 1.3 render the old libc 4.6.27 port useless
I'm including a new version 1.1 of the "hello, world!" test program. The
"hello, world!" test program also needed some minor changes to run on the
1.3.35 kernel. This version still doesn't have a builtin mail reader; so
it's still not a usefull program ;-) After some discussion with Ulrich
Drepper I've decided to switch from the H.J. Lu's Linux Libc to the FSF Glibc.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----