SNI RM200

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: SNI RM200
From: Andreas Busse <andy@soft-n-hard.de>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 1995 16:28:57 +0100
Hi all,

I just received a phone call from a Siemens/Nixdorf tie
regarding the Linux/MIPS port to the RM200 system. He'll
send me a contract, and after I've signed, the promised
RM 200 box. We can keep the box for at least 3 months.
What will happen then isn't clear yet. I guess this depends
on the success...

Also, he promised to make all the work available thru SNI's
ftp/web server and also on the RM-series support CD.

Soo... My time has become very short. I cannot take care of
this box too much, which means that I'll do the very basic
things only: Patch Milo, hack the TLB table and change the
console driver. Regarding everything else: Volunteers welcome!

Cheers,
Andy