Re: stdio.h for gcc-2.7.0/libgcc2.c

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: stdio.h for gcc-2.7.0/libgcc2.c
From: Systemkennung Linux <linux@mailhost.uni-koblenz.de>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 1995 10:05:44 +0100 (MET)
Hi,

> I found what the problem is but i need advice to solve it:
> libgcc2.c at line 1394 includes <stdio.h>, and Makefile has a variable
> LIBGCC2_INCLUDE expecially made for this, but the standard one under
> /usr/include isn't good because it ends into _G_config.h that does't
> handle the new architecture. I looked under all reasonable places to
> find a substitute without success, maybe stand/stdio.h of milo can help?

/usr/include/ is the wrong place; a cross compiler doesn't search for
header files in this directory.  You have to install the header files
in <prefix>/include, where prefix is the directory that you used to
configure gcc (./configure --prefix=<foo-dir> ...)

The _G_config.h of the patched headers from ftp.fnet.fr will work.