Re: Linux for ARC compliant MIPSoot@scotty

Subject: Re: Linux for ARC compliant MIPSoot@scotty
From: Andreas Busse <>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 20:58:29 +0100
 > It's just that I'm finally fed up with non installed, badly installed
 > or otherwise unusable MIME support on various sites that I'm using
 > and where fixing these problems is outside of my priviledges so that I
 > finally consider MIME email that makes my mailreader choke again
 > 'shoot on sight'.

Did you, perhaps, mean a not or badly installed MIME support
on ? No ? :-)
If you did, please notice that you're the only one with an
account on this "system" asking for such bells and whissles :-)
And there are quite a few accounts on this box -- it's still
producing the traffic of a mid-size university!

Andreas Busse                      |