Before I go...

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Before I go...
From: Joseph Brothers <brothers@mdd.comm.mot.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 11:58:54 -0700 (PDT)
Before I go...

With regret, I will be leaving this forum.  My workload has gone up so
much that I resigned as Linux/PPC coordinator after Linux 1.2 booted on
the MVME 1603.  I no longer even have time to read you delightful and
encouraging comments on the MIPS port.

If someone will email me a copy of your FAQ, I will make good on my
promise to go over its English, as a native speaker (well, I speak
American, but it's close).  I'll send the diffs back.

-Joseph
--
brothers@mdd.comm.mot.com                         Joseph L. Brothers

        "I am speaking solely for my self, not my employer."