Re: Olli working, help?

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Olli working, help?
From: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 12:21:41 -0600
: Perhaps 3.1 will work better. I'm not sure, but M$ probably
: doesn't support the good old Magnum aka Olli anymore.
: If you need something, let me know. I know someone at a
: so-called M$ "solution provider" in Munich. Let's see if
: they can provide a solution <grin>.

I have the 3.1 NT CDROM, I believe.  It is the english version only,
however.  I may be able to get another one, but I'm not 100% sure.
If I was sure it would help, I'd be happy to send it to you, if you'd
return it.

No, I can't just upload it.  My internet pipe isn't that fat :-).

Warner