Re: Olli working, help?

Subject: Re: Olli working, help?
From: Stoned Elipot <>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 19:22:29 +0200
>>>>> "Andy" == Andreas Busse <> writes:
Andy> Perhaps 3.1 will work better. I'm not sure, but M$ probably
Andy> doesn't support the good old Magnum aka Olli anymore.  If you
Andy> need something, let me know. I know someone at a so-called M$
Andy> "solution provider" in Munich. Let's see if they can provide a
Andy> solution <grin>.

I had found the brand of the version that I succesfully installed on
my Oily; it's named  "Server Pool, Windows NT Server 3.5, release date:
May 1995"....

Cheers, Stoned.