Re: Olli working, help?

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Olli working, help?
From: Stoned Elipot <Stoned.Elipot@univ-evry.fr>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 19:03:42 +0200
>>>>> "Wayne" == Wayne Hodgen <hodgen@mailhost.uni-koblenz.de> writes:
[SNIP]
Wayne> Thanks David, that worked. Except that NT crashes every time
Wayne> between 3 and 20% installed. I tried both German and English US
Wayne> CDs with the same result (NT version 3.5). Dunno what is going
Wayne> on. It would have been nice to see it do something but I'm not
Wayne> going to waste my time on some crappy M$ product. *sigh*

I had similar problems, compilation of WINNT number 845867 didn't
work but 845868 did work,... this kind of stuff,... you have to get a
good one ;) if such a beast exist :)

Stoned.