Olli available

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Olli available
From: Andreas Busse <andy@soft-n-hard.de>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 17:02:36 +0100
Hi Jens, hi all!

I talked to Stefan regarding his unused Olli. He would be lucky
if someone could take care of his baby, ie. spend some time
into Linux/MIPS hacking. Jens, if you wanna have it, let me
know. But please be aware that Stefan wants it back at some
time, probably as soon Linux/MIPS really runs. Also, please
don't tell me about ISDN stuff -- that's really the last thing
we need :-)

Cheers,
Andy