Re: Olli working, help?

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Olli working, help?
From: Stoned Elipot <Stoned.Elipot@univ-evry.fr>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 16:47:31 +0200
>>>>> "Wayne" == Wayne Hodgen <hodgen@mailhost.uni-koblenz.de> writes:
[SNIP]
Wayne> missing a boot disk or something here? I probably don't want to
Wayne> install NT anyway but I hate it when things don't work :(

As David says, setupldr is the right thing to launch, hum to install
NT you shouldn't need the Oily disk, NT can do all it want to do,
alone, there is also arcinst.exe in the mips directory to do disk
partitions stuff....

Just a little question, how much RAM do you got, and *most* important,
with what kind of SIMM (single, double, ....) ? I tried last night to
downgrade to 16Mo from 32Mo (was trying to wrote RAM detection for
Milo, currently for the Oily it's hard coded at 8Mo in Milo :( ), and
I wasn't able to do it, there are very restrictive rules about SIMMs
layout for the Oily...

Cheers, Stoned.