Olli working, help?

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Olli working, help?
From: Wayne Hodgen <hodgen@mailhost.uni-koblenz.de>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 14:49:02 +0100 (MET)
Hi all,

it finally happened! I got my RAM for the Olli (only took 6 months Grrr).
Now to try and do something with it. Hmm, Ralf only left/put ancient
garbage into the crossdev account I gave him here. So I'll have to grab
stuff from an ftp site. No problem, already started. While I'm waiting
for it to get here, I thought I'd install NT to make sure the Olli is
working OK (alright, I admit I wanted to play around with it a bit too).

Heres the problem: how do I get NT to boot? I have a system pool 3.5
server CD. Theres a mips directory on it. In there are 6 or so .exe
files. Of these only one, arcinst.exe, actually starts. The others
just give "bad image file" or similar. Am I missing a boot disk or
something here? I probably don't want to install NT anyway but I
hate it when things don't work :(

Hurry up ftp ...

Ciao
--
Wayne Hodgen   | hodgen@informatik.uni-koblenz.de | #include <ridiculouslylong
Uni Koblenz,   | or Fight-o-net 2:2454/500.69     | legalesemumbojumbodisclaim