Re: Systems 95 show in Munich

Subject: Re: Systems 95 show in Munich
From: Andreas Busse <>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 1995 18:40:10 +0100

 > My impression is, that the point is approaching, where _normal_
 > development ain't far away.
 > I hereby renew my statement of interest for this project :)
 > I am still not very keen on kernel-hacking but you'll know, what I can do:)

Well, the whole project lacks of documentation. Also (if you
have a *real* computer now :-)) binary distributions of compilers,
linkers etc. are always welcome. Ask Stefan if he plans to work
on Linux/MIPS, otherwise there's a spare Olivetti box. BTW, Stefan
unsubscribed, so you need to mail him directly.

Andreas Busse                      |